Constantly checking in with the little version of me –
Wishing she is glad about who she has become,
Wishing she will be content with what she is yet to be.
Above all, wondering, how much the little woman already knew of the life thereafter!
A very warm welcome to the random rants of a chaotic mind!
Thank You for stopping by to read through!
To attain excellence in life is the highest high we all crave for. Excellence is a journey of a lifetime and through this blog, I just wish to document a young mind’s search for an increasingly content and purposeful life.
Expertise, I have come to accept, is quite a lifelong pursuit. I know what I am capable of, I know what I have done, thus far. Yet, the truth is that we never know what we don’t know. And this unknown zenith makes expertise only a fleeting accomplishment, even when attainable.
To create content that is sensibly sassy; that is in essence both discomforting and assuring, bold and kind, trenchant and righteous, challenging and fair, rational and humanitarian.
Be Your Own Sunshine
- Be the Sunshine in Somebody’s Life, not the one that scorches and burns, but the one that warms the soul and brings out the rainbow in the sky.
- Most importantly, be Your own Sunshine. Be the warmth you seek and the light you look for.
My Life’s Mantra for Excellence
Integrity. Grace. Acceptance.~ Li’l Ms. Sassy
Coffee Tests I Live By
- Stop. Stay. Take one moment to appreciate the rejuvenating whiff of unadulterated joy.
- Caffeine Meditation, in moderation, of course, could be life-saving.
- If a shared cup of caffeine, or 2 maybe, doesn’t calm you down, you probably need to rethink the person(s) and not the situation itself.
Why I Blog?
Writing is cathartic. Writing heals. And reading connects people. Reading gives hope. Reading brings peace. This blog is my way of nurturing a safe space to foster the spirit of collective progress within the global human community.
Get In Touch
“Of this I am certain; Better awaits”~ Li’l Ms. Sassy
N.B.: The images used on this site are created using Canva templates. The logo for this site is an absolutely (novice) original creation too, awaiting improvisation over time. Consequently, the visuals up on this site are only meant to inspire original creations, and not meant to be copied and/or reused without permission. For a full disclaimer, click here: Ground Rules.